Reviewing the progress and accomplishments of the past year is crucial for understanding our growth, refining our goals, and shaping our path forward. As we look back on some highlights of the last year, we find ourselves grateful for 2023 and everything it brought us.
Team Member Updates
- On March 9th, Rhett Beal welcomed a precious new addition to his family with the birth of his first child, Sutton Leigh Beal.
- Amber Adams took the stage in a lead role for "Blithe Spirit" with the Volcano Theater Company.
- Our team welcomed our newest member, Savannah Van Ness. She is the first friendly voice you will hear when you call our office, or see when you visit. We are all so grateful to have her onboard!
- Jarrod Jacobi, found his (second) calling this year as a volunteer driver for the local Senior Nutrition program. He spends a morning each week ensuring that the seniors in our community are well cared for and nourished.
Community IMPACT Updates
- In March of 2023, our team hosted the Infinite Friends "Beach Bash". Young adults with special needs enjoyed some great food, and great music. Our team can't think of a better crowd to dance the night away with!
- A few members of our team were able to participate in the "Evening of Dreams", an amazing Prom event for young adults with special needs, hosted by Bayside Church.
- For the fifth year in a row, our El Dorado Hills office transformed into a candy landing zone for "Treats for Troops", a candy drive to benefit our deployed U.S. Soldiers. We received a record number in donations this year.
- We hosted our first annual Coat Drive in November to help ensure that children in our community would have a new and warm coat for the winter. We were so thankful to our clients and community members that made our first year such a success.
- Van Hulzen had the opportunity to be a table host for the GiGi's Playhouse Gala, Inc. held in Raleigh, North Carolina. The mission of Gigi's Playhouse is to change the way the world views Down syndrome and to send a global message of acceptance for all.
- Craig Van Hulzen had the honor of being a guest speaker at AIM's (Agape International Missions) annual fundraiser. AIM works to rescue, heal and empower survivors of trafficking to be free.
- A few members of our team were pleased to work alongside the good people of the Interfaith Foodbank to distribute Thanksgiving meals to those in need.
- Van Hulzen Asset Management celebrated 25 years in business in November!
- Van Hulzen was honored to be ranked #36 in the nation on the CNBC 2023 Financial Advisor top 100 list.
- Van Hulzen Asset Management is now proud to provide an in-house insurance offering to clients seeking coverage for what matters most. We know that Citadel Family Insurance Solutions will be a valuable addition to our many service offerings.
1 CNBC FA 100, September 2023. The ranking reflects various areas of consideration including, but not limited to the company's years in existence, AUM, asset growth, SEC compliance record, number of employees, and the ratio of investment advisors to total number of employee. No compensation has been provided directly or indirectly by the adviser in connection with obtaining or using the third-party rating. Every client experience will differ. Past performance may not be indicative of future results.
2 The foregoing content reflects the opinions of Van Hulzen Asset Management DBA "Van Hulzen Financial Advisors" and is subject to change at any time without notice. Content provided herein is for informational purposes only and should not be used or construed as investment advice or a recommendation regarding the purchase or sale of any security. There is no guarantee that the statements, opinions or forecasts provided herein will prove to be correct. Past performance may not be indicative of future results. Indices are not available for direct investment. Any investor who attempts to mimic the performance of an index would incur fees and expenses which would reduce returns. Securities investing involves risk, including the potential for loss of principal. There is no assurance that any investment plan or strategy will be successful.
3 Investment advisory services offered through Van Hulzen Asset Management, insurance products and services through Citadel Family Insurance Solutions, an affiliated company.