MAKING YOUR WHOLE LIFE PART OF THE PLAN
Our small business advisory services grew out of our personal financial advisory relationships with high-net-worth individuals who were also small business owners. We help clients think about their business as a component of their personal balance sheet, both from a risk and opportunity standpoint.
Because the financial needs and concerns of a small business or sole proprietorship are invariably intertwined with those of its owners and their families, Van Hulzen is the logical choice to provide guidance and perspective on both. Our experience with the common themes of succession, retirement, life insurance and other factors allow us to guide clients through key phases of business ownership. We align your goals and identify your risks, not just as a trusted advisor, but as a partner that understands the value of what you have built.
“If you’re a small business owner, there’s little separation between your work and your life. We look at the big picture, the overlaps, gaps, and synergies. We free you to focus on what matters most to you, such as achieving more work-life balance or philanthropic pursuits—knowing that both your family and employees are in trusted hands.”
JARROD JACOBI AWMA® | SENIOR FINANCIAL ADVISOR
As a small business owner, you wear multiple hats. Helping you balance your personal needs along with the needs of the business is our specialty. Helping preserve the legacy of what you’ve built, far into the future, is just what we do.
Small Business Financial Planning & Advisory
- Qualified Retirement Plans
- Cash Flow Management/Liquidity Planning
- Contingency Planning for Personal Balance Sheet
- Exit Strategy and Succession Planning
Individual & Family Financial Planning
- Retirement Planning
- Tax Strategy Planning
- Social Security and Pension Planning
- Estate Planning Review (Inheritance Tax Planning)
- Charitable Gift Planning (Philanthropy Legacy Planning)
- Insurance Solutions, including Life and Long-Term Care
- Custom Investment Advice and Strategy Building
- Risk Management and Hedging Solutions
- Portfolio Management
- Third party Asset Management
- Investment Management for Charities
- Board support for Non-profits